Thursday, June 11, 2009

Goosebumps...

Janie started a mother daughter bookclub with some of the girls from Sunday School and our neighborhood.   The first time we met, we made beaded bookmarks.  I went to Joan Fabrics and bought a bunch of charms and beads - they were cute!  Anyway, we were all standing around the table and while one of the women from our neighborhood was making her bookmark, she started to explain, to no one in particular, that the all of the charms she picked have sentimental value for her.  When I heard her say "and the butterfly is for my special friend Jess", I got goosebumps all over because, I knew that she was taking about your little angel.  What a sweet rememberence and a beautiful memorial!  And it was remarkable because  I didn't even know that Danielle knew you, it wasn't someone from church or anything!   Apparently she was one of Jess's teachers. 
 
So, I just wanted you to know that we all remember!
 
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment